By Wietske van den Heuvel
EUscreen’s annual report is now published online. The report describes the major developments during the first year of the project. With the first release of the EUscreen coming up soon, the report provides valuable insights in the choices that are made and the effort that is put into the creation of the first version of such a portal. Some highlights from the report:
- The milestones for the first year have been reached. These are milestone 1, project establishment and milestone 2, definition of the user requirements and the metadata schema.
- A detailed description of the user groups, their needs and user requirements.
- An overview of the architecture of the portal and a preview of the frontend and the backend.
- A definition of the content selection guidelines and the metadata schema.
- A summary of activities that have been undertaken.