The edition of the BUFVC Handbook 2011 is now available and contains an overview of activities the British Universities Film and Video Council (BUFVC) is involved in and a description of resources that are useful for the academic community. In more detail, the handbook focusses on:
- University audio-visual centres
- UK film archives
- Important media festivals and awards
- Video distributors in the UK
- Film and media training courses
- Media legislation and reports issued during the last year
- TRILT and the BoB National service
EUscreen is featured in this handbook as one of the research projects which can be used as a resource by academics who have an interest in European television history. The BUFVC Handbook 2011 is primarily written for specialists, students, teachers and academic service providers and can be ordered here.
Comments are closed here.