This deliverable presents the evaluation report of the MediaNumeric first training session, which
took place at INA’s training centre in Issy-les-Moulineaux (France), from 21st to 26th February, 2022. This document describes the two main steps of the evaluation:
- The assessment of participant satisfaction (‘on-the-spot’ evaluation and
- The internal evaluation led by the consortium during and after the training course.
Strong points of the training course that arose from the assessment:
- MediaNumeric provides a relevant overview of all the topics related to data-journalism, creative storytelling and fact-checking;
- The content of the training course is up-to-date, diverse and in-line with market trends;
- MediaNumeric is a very good opportunity for networking;
- The organisation was good and the students felt it was well arranged, although the students would have liked to have had more practice time, especially on the case study.